Annie Mac Presents 2010 Out on October 11th

Sep 24, 2010



Annie Mac Presents 2010 Out on October 11th

Disc 1
Coma Cat - Tensnake
Acapella - Kelis
Invisible Light - Scissor Sisters
I Feel Love - Rhythm Masters, MYNC, Wynter Gordon
Cassius 99 - Cassius
I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
Could This Be Real - Sub Focus
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Wile Out - Dj Zinc, Ms. Dynamite
Pon De Floor - Major Lazer, Vybz Kartel, Afrojack
One - Swedish House Mafia
On A Mission - Katy B
Woo Boost - Rusko
Shutterbugg - Big Boi, Cutty
Bright Lights - Die & Interface, William Cartwright
Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Sweet Harmony - Danny Byrd, Liquid 'Sweet Harmony'
I Need Air - Magnetic Man
Turn Up (The Music) - Camo & Krooked
Disc 2
Mercy Time - The 2 Bears
Hey Hey - Dennis Ferrer
One Life Stand - Hot Chip
Selfmachine - Various Artists, I Blame Coco
Home - LCD Soundsystem
Garden - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
I Am Not A Robot - Marina And The Diamonds
Stay Close - Delorean
Baby I'm Yours - Breakbot, Irfane
Wait For Me - Moby
Do The Astral Plane - Flying Lotus
Hyph Mngo - Joy Orbison
Where You Should Be - Skream, Sam Frank
Back For The First Time - Caspa, D1
Spanish Sahara - Foals

Posted: SylvAïn @ 12:45 AM  

0 Comment :

Post a Comment