Mumdance - Music To... Make You Hardcore『Mixset』

Mar 25, 2014




"Hardcore was my first proper musical love, my mates older brother lent me a Hectic Records / Fusion tape pack when I was about 12 & literally as soon as I heard it I was hooked. Doing this mix for i-D was a lot of fun as it gave me a chance to re visit and spend some time with my old record collection. I decided not to go for the most refined “headz” selection, but instead opt for the ones which brought me the happiest memories. Ive erred towards the 1993 - 1994 ‘proto' era when Hardcore was starting to split up into what would become Jungle on the one side and the other side of things Happy Hardcore. " via Mumdance 

倫敦Grime製作Mumdance錄了個Hardcore/Jungle的Mix給i-D

Stream below

Mumdance - Music To... Make You Hardcore
 

Tracklist:
1. DJ SS - Respect To The Following - Formation
2. DJ SS - A Little More Respect - Formation
3. 4 Hero - The Elements (Fire & Water Mix) - Reinforced Records
4. DJ Torchman - Tell Me - Face Records
5. Bay B Kane - Hello Darkness - Ruff Guidance
6. Bodysnatch - Euphony (Original Mix) - Big City Records
7. Foul Play - Finest Illusion (Original Mix) - White
8. DJ Vibes - Obsession (Music’s So Wonderful) - Tornado Records
9. Poosie & Cru-l-t - Hear Me Hear Me - Knite Force
10. Noise Factory - Future 2 (The Remix) - Future Records
11. NRG - I Need Your Lovin’ - Pyrotech Records
12. Ramos & Supreme - The Journey (Part 1) - Hectic Records
13. Jimmy J & Luna-C - Take Me Away - Knightforce
14. Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Vibes & Wishdokta Remix) - Just Another Label
15. Omni Trio - Thru The Vibe (2 on 1 Remix) - Moving Shadow
16. The Fat Controller - In Complete Darkness - Uphoria Records
17. Nasty Habits - Dark Angel (Remix) - Reinforced Records
18. Plasmic Life ft Alistair - Death Trip - Brain Records
19. Jimmy J & Cru L T - Six Days - Knight Force
20. DJ Force & The Evolution - Perfect Dreams - Knight Force
21 Bass Selective - Blow Out Part 2 - DJ Only Records
22. Orca - 4AM - LuckySpin
23. DJ Morph - Only Love - Explosive

0 Comment :

Post a Comment